Wednesday, July 30, 2008

So kayden has decided that he wanted to go to kentucky for a few weeks with Tiffany and the kids. It seemed like a great idea when Tiffany and I had first talked about it, but now i sit here at home, and I have no clue how to function. Its crazy how a "break" seems so nice until you have one. I'm pretty I'm going to be lost for the next couple of weeks while he is gone. I'm not sure what people without kids really do. This should be an intersesting next couple of weeks. He has only been gone for half the day and already all I have done is passed around the house. I miss him......

1 comment:

LINDA said...

Tiff- Hey there girl!! Can I add a link to your blog on mine?? Mine is set to private so send me an email and I will send you an invite!!
Love Ya!
Linda and Steve