Friday, August 15, 2008

Sometimes I like to cause a bit of trouble.... really what else is new??


So I was slightly bored, when I realized "kayden's fishing pole is in the back of the car...." So I decided to see if dad's fish would try to bite. Well lets just say they sure did. Dad doesn't know......yet. Don't worry there were no fish harmed in the process. I did take the hook off just "in case", though I'm pretty sure that dad would have had a heart attack if had seen me fishing for his fish.

2 comments:

Webers said...

Life is good. We are in VA. We are living with my folks for the time being. I definitely think you guys should come visit. The fall here is perfect for camping. I'd be up for it. We could go fishing too.

ARMYEOD07 said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!! This was one of the funniest things i have read in a long time!!! i cant wait til dad finds out!